Welcome to Health Care for Women Serving Carmel, California
Health Care For Women has teamed up with TouchMD
to offer patients their very own personal web portal featuring educational tools, information about your doctor, videos & pictures of procedures and anatomy, and more!
With TouchMD you can:
- Learn more about your doctor, their staff and facilities
- Explore videos about your procedure, pregnancy or medical condition
- View or print any images saved by your doctor during your office visit
- Share your medical experience with your loved ones
- And more ...
Existing patients may login
to the MyTouchMD portal
using the registration code "hcfw" to get started.
What's New in Women's Health for Carmel, California
- If your current birth control method isn't meeting your needs and you live in the Carmel, California area, contact Health Care For Women to make an appointment today at 831-758-8223. We are available to answer all questions about birth control. Learn more about effective birth control methods.
- The importance of the pap smear continues to be absolutely vital for women's healthcare. A pap smear, also referred to as a pap test, is a test in which a sampling of cells is taken from a woman's cervix and evaluated, and the function of this test is to look for any changes or irregularities in the cells of the cervix that show cervical cancer, or any of the conditions and warnings signs that may later develop in to cancer. Contact us today to learn more about a pap smear.
- Within the expansive field of Gynecology, the primary conditions that are dealt with by your Carmel OBGYN includes Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases, Infertility, Incontinence, Amenorrhea (absent menstrual periods), Infections, Dysmenorrhea (painful or uncomfortable menstrual periods), and Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods), which is one of the common indications for hysterectomy. Some of the other more common reasons patients may need specialized health care includes birth control, menopause, ovarian cysts, sexual dysfunction, pelvic pain, well-woman exams, breast pain and lumps, and management of abnormal pap smears. Learn more our gynecologist in Salinas.
- The ESSURE procedure is the first and only FDA approved female sterilization procedure to have zero pregnancies in the clinical trials. Essure is a permanent, non-reversible birth control procedure that works with your body in order to create a natural barrier against any future pregnancy, the procedure of Essure has been used and trusted by both women and doctors like the professionals at Health Care For Women over the past five years. Learn more about essure
- NUCHAL TRANSLUCENCY . The first trimester unltrasound screening for Down's Syndrome. Learn more »
- HYDRO-THERMAL ABLATION (HTA) The minimally invasive, in-office procedure that treats heavy bleeding. Learn more »
- Our focus to improve and inform you about your first prenatal care visit from Carmel, California. Prenatal care refers to the specific type of health care that a women receives both before and during her pregnancy. We're here to help you with all your prenatal care questions from prenatal care to prenatal vitamins services for Carmel, California . Learn more about prenatal care
- In our latest entry you can read about how Health Care For Women near Carmel, California are specially-trained in the field of obstetrics and are fully-capable of caring for all different kinds of pregnancies, from normal, all the way up to high-risk. Obstetrics questions? We're here to help and offer you the best care in women's health and pregancy. Learn about obstetrics in Salinas
OBGYN services for Carmel, California
It is not just professionalism and expertise that set our staff apart. We will always listen to you. We will share in your joys. We will recognize your fears. We will treat your concerns... Learn more »
Healthcare for Women OBGYN's service and are convenient to the following communities: